In order to export historical bars as they appear in chart, one has to write an AFL program which can become unmanageable in future, so here at randomticks we are providing a DLL plugin, using which you can export csv files for each AmiBroker symbols in seconds.
- Download the dll plugin from https://drive.google.com/file/d/122BLgMwi6M3XfSRszEoz6lyQtdVAu6eg/view?usp=sharing
- Copy DLL file inside amibrokers “plugins” directory.
- Now start AmiBroker and open any symbol you want to export.
- Right click -> edit the AFL, only once you need to do this.
- Inside AFL file add a call to the following function
This will generate a csv files inside AmiBroker install directory (root path just above plugins folder), now, more csv files can be exported by just clicking next symbol.
NOTE: this uses caching, once a export file is created it does not regenerate them on each AFL run, so if you want to force overwrite of csv file call the function like below